Are you an ITX gaming enthusiast?
Have you always wanted to review computer hardware?
Do you have an opinion or a tip that you’d like to share?
ITXGamer is currently seeking guest posters to help us grow our community and our collection of information for ITX enthusiasts. If you’re interested in sharing a product review or a system build or even just general information about mini-ITX gaming then check out the requirements below and get your article published on ITXGamer.
What We’re Looking For:
The opinions of those who build and use ITX systems are a varied as the builds themselves. As a community for all users of ITX gaming systems, we feel it’s important to offer multiple viewpoints wherever possible. Here are a few ideas that you might want to write about:
- Articles regarding tips and how-to’s about overclocking/underclocking an ITX systems are highly sought after.
- A counterpoint to one of our existing articles offering another opinion.
- A review of your build or a how-to on a modification or customization that you have done.
- A hardware review on a product that we do currently have covered.
- Tips and tricks or how-to’s about designing and building ITX gaming systems.
- An article about your interests in ITX gaming and what draws you to it.
These guidelines are not requirements but are simply here to give you an idea of how long your guest post should be and what should be included with it:
- Original article between 400 and 700 words for a general interest story and include one photo.
- System builds should be 500-1000 words and include 4-6 photos.
- Product reviews should be between 1000 and 2000 words and include 6 – 12 photos.
- Photos should be between 480 and 640 pixels wide.
Before sending in your submission, make sure that it is:
- specifically related to mini-ITX hardware and systems.
- 100% original and doesn’t violate any copyright laws.
- written in English with proper spelling and grammar.
- able to be used exclusively on ITXGamer.
- complete with a headline, byline and includes all the necessary photos and links.
- no bold text in the body (wrap sub-headings in H2 tags)
Please also include:
- your first name (and last if you choose) and a short bio; headshots are welcome (150px)
- you may include a single link in your bio to a personal website or an organization or cause that you are associated with (no affiliate links will be accepted).
Once your article package is ready for submission:
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Guest Post’.
- attach the article to the email in either RTF or TXT format.
- include all necessary photos (preferably zipped for multiple images).
What Happens Then:
Once we recieve your submission we will:
- decide if your subject is appropriate for out site.
- review and edit it for spelling, grammar and readability.
- we may occasionally return an article with corrections and suggestions to improve it.
- post it promptly on the website and share it with the world.
- we provide a link from the article back to a personal site of your choice.
One final note: Unfortunately, not all submissions will be published on our site. If you submission is rejected, you will receive an email with the reason. If it’s due to volume, we may ask to keep your submission on file for a period of time. If it’s an issue with your article that can’t be fixed by editing, we will offer suggestions for fixing it and invite you to resubmit.
Thanks again for your interest and we hope to see your article on ITXGamer soon!